Born: 28th December 1952 at Jaipur
Education: MA in Sociology from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India
Career: Served as Collector, Pratapgarh
Married to Punam M.A., One Daughter NEHA, One Son NIMISH
Writings and Publications:
Hundreds of Poems, criticism, short stories, articles, editorials, Reviews, Comments and columns relating to art and literature contributed to periodicals, journals, magazines and newspapers all over the country.
Regular publication since 1970. Have Published more than 16 BOOKS. Works included in more than 14 other books. Poetry translated and published into many Indian and foreign Languages.
Has received some awards and honors including the Silver Medal from the President of India.
Prescribed Poet in Higher Secondary in optional Hindi paper of Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.
Organized seven One-man-shows of Drawings and paintings .
Member and office-bearer of many international and national philanthropic cultural & literary bodies.
Has also done direction of a few documentary films, Voice -over and script writing for TV, Radio and cultural centres.
Has organized and participated in many international and national seminars and artists-camps / writers’ workshops.
Biography included in many international publications and world-level Who’s Whos. Some Prizes, Honors and Felicitations.
Major Books Published:
1. Jaari Itihaas Ke Viruddha, 1974 ( Long-Poem)
2. Beswaad Hawayen ,1981 (Poet’s own Monograph)
3. Kripal Singh Shekhawat,1981 ( An artist’s monograph)
4. Ghar-Baahar, 1982 (Poetry-Collection)
5. Neend men Mohenjodaro,1988 (Poetry-collection)
6. Vrikshon Ke Swapna,1988 (Poetry Collection)
7. Ashuddha Saarang,1991 (Short Poems)
8. Kasht Ke Liye Kshamaa, 1995 (Poetry-Collection)
9. Kripayaa anyathaa Na Len, 1999 ( Long Poem)
10. Aap Ko yah Jaan Kar Prasanntaa Hogi, 2001 (Poetry-Collection)
11. Jagah Jaisee Jagah,2007 (Poetry-collection)
12. "Bahut Kuchh Jaisa Kuchh Naheen, 2008 13. "Prapanch Saar Subodhnee" (Poetry-collection) 2009
Published Edited Books: ( March 2001-2007)
14. Saundarya Shastra Ke prashna (on Aesthetics)
15. Kalaa-Vimarsh ( Discourses on arts and literature)
16. Bhaartiytaa Kee Dhaarnaa ( On concept of Indianness)
15. Bhaartiya Kalaa-Roop ( On Indian Art-forms)
16. Bhaartiya Rangmanch (On Indian Theatre)
17. Kalaon Kee Moolya-Drishti ( On values of Art)
18. Jaltee hui Nadi 2006 (Poetry-collection)
Honorary Founder- Editor:
“Kala-prayojana” Quarterly multi Arts and literary magazine for the west Zone Cultural Centre,
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, Udaipur, since 1995.